AIDGC is affiliated with the following organisations that provide information and services in fields related to Dangerous Goods.
The NZIHSM is an organisation who represents people who work in the community using Hazardous Substances. In particular the NZIHSM represents HSNO professionals such as HSNO Test certifiers and enforcement officers and Users of Hazardous substances in their operation and understanding of requirements under the HSNO Act and associated legislation.
Risk Engineering Society (RES)
We provide national leadership on the science, technology and philosophy of risk engineering and risk management. This focus contributes to safety, health, environmental protection and productivity for our society at large.
RES objectives are:
- promote risk engineering and science for the management of risks in commercial, industrial, environmental and infrastructure applications;
- communicate knowledge about risk engineering and risk management;
- promote collaboration between members, organisations and other societies;
- develop and extend the practical application of the science, technology and philosophy of risk engineering and risk management;
- provide expert advice to industry, the community and the government to promote excellence in the practice of risk engineering and risk management; and
- promote education, training and research in all aspects of risk engineering and risk management.
- RACI is the voice of chemistry in Australia
- RACI advocates the importance of chemistry to the public and all levels of education, industry and government
- RACI supports the professional needs and interests of all its members