SafeWork / WorkSafe
A government body responsible for managing each state’s workplace safety, injury management and workers’ compensation programs. View all SafeWork/ WorkSafe references.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
The government department that is responsible for environmental planning, environmental policy, management of parks, forestry and wildlife, environmental operations, sustainable industries, environmental and technical services, corporate affairs, and corporate development.
AIDGC Annual Conference 2011
- AIDGC Conference 2011 Opening
- What the Court wants from Expert Witnesses – Part 1
- What the Court wants from Expert Witnesses – Part 2
- What the Court wants from Expert Witnesses – Part 3
- Expert Witness Reports a DG case study Selby,H – Part 1
- Expert Witness Reports a DG case study Selby,H – Part 2
- Expert Witness Reports a DG case study Selby,H – Part 3
Are you GHS ready?
You may be aware that a new system of chemical classification and hazard communication is coming into effect in New South Wales from 1st January 2017. Visit the SafeWork site for labeling details.
- Safe Work Australia
Australia’s national body that leads and coordinates national efforts to prevent workplace death, injury and disease in Australia.
- Australian Institute of Petroleum (AIP)
The key representative body of Australia’s petroleum industry.
- Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI)
RACI is the voice of chemistry in Australia, and advocates the importance of chemistry to the public and all levels of education, industry and government.
- Workplace Health and Safety Queensland
Dangerous Goods Safety Management Act enforcement.
- Fire and Rescue NSW
Statutory reviewer of Emergency Plans under Clause 361 – NSW Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 and Clause 66 of the NSW Explosives Regulation 2005
- National Transport Commission
Australian Dangerous Goods Code webpage
- Removing single-use gloves the video
Don’t Contaminate Your Hands! The suggested technique is shown in the video.
- Removing single-use gloves the poster
Don’t Contaminate Your Hands! The suggested technique is shown in the poster.
- Methanol safe handling manual
A resource for emergency first responders to increase awareness of the chemical and promote safe handling for workers, consumers, and the environment.
- Free Educational Video
This FREE educational video explains the key issues for your business and where you can get the help you need.
- TAFE NSW
TAFE NSW is Australia’s leading provider of vocational education and training with over 500, 000 enrolments each year.