The Australasian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants not-for-profit is run by a Board consisting of elected members.
Board Members for 2022/2023
Dr Frank Mendham (3rd year)
Delene Kock (2nd year)
Jason Costa (1st year)
Tim Nightingale (Assistant)
Finance Sub Committee
To assist the secretary/treasurer in preparation of the budget and development of forward financial plans
to sustain the future activities of the institute, to co-ordinate auditing of accounts.
– Chris Flannery & Tim Nightingale
Technical Sub Committee
To co-ordinate the review and respond to draft Australian Standards, and draft regulation, to liaise with
WorkCover on technical matters, to arrange and administer the ongoing Technical Improvement Program and occasional seminars, to coordinate technical content for the web site, and to oversee production of technical information for the Institute, and to provide
technical support to the Examination Sub-Committee.
– Peter Hunt, Frank Mendham, Renton Parker, Delene Kock & Richard Greenwood
Membership Assessment Sub Committee
To develop training and examination appropriate to risk assessment and performance based regulation.
– Ross Underwood, Peter Hunt, Frank Mendham, Renton Parker & Delene Kock
Marketing Sub Committee
To develop and oversee the implementation of the Institutes Marketing Plan, including member communications/newsletter.
– Barry Bone & Lucy Jiminez.
To coordinate the Queensland chapter of the Institute
– Marco Buttini, Keith Sharp, Delene Kock & Frank Mendham
To coordinate the Victorian chapter of the Institute.
– Ben Phillips & Richard Greenwood
West Australian Sub-Committee
To coordinate the start up of the WA chapter of the Institute.
– Imran Shaik
To plan and manage the annual AIDGC conference
– Frank Mendham, Jason Costa & Sarah Torrington aided by Sarah Montgomery (event co-ordinator)