WELCOME TO AIDGC
Over 60 professional members who offer dangerous goods related services
AIDGC is an independent industry body that exists for the benefit of the dangerous goods industry, regulatory authorities, government, business and the general community. Our objective is to educate, promote, advise and consult on the safe storage and handling of dangerous goods.
Since our establishment in 2001, we have built up a membership of consultants specialising in all classes of dangerous goods.
Our rigorous membership criteria mean you can be sure that all our members:
- Are dangerous goods storage and handling specialists
- Undertake ongoing professional development
- Agree and adhere to a strict code of ethical behaviour
- Have appropriate dangerous goods knowledge and demonstrated experience
- Understand the regulations relevant to their expertise
Looking for a dangerous goods consultant? Search the AIDGC Member List.