AIDGC Membership Package
The following documents may be downloaded at your convenience:
Membership Fee Structure is described in the renewals invoice.
What are the membership benefits?
Membership benefits vary depending on the level of membership. These are described below:
- Current ‘Member Level membership of the AIDGC; or In exceptional circumstances only, individuals may be nominated through the Board of Directors;
- Significant individual responsibility and exceptional contribution to the dangerous goods consultancy field over an extended period of time, not normally less than 15 years;
- Two referees currently holding an AIDGC Fellow grade of membership or allied industry Fellow grade (e.g. FIFireE, FIChemE, FIE, etc) (Also see Item 1)
- A valuable contribution to your industry and may include training or mentoring AIDGC associates, or non-AIDGC individuals , attendance at professional meetings, regional activities, work on committees, research, etc.
Benefits to Corporate Members include:
- Editorial of maximum 250 words in AIDGC Newsletter
- Organisation name and contact telephone number listed in each edition of the AIDGC Newsletter.
- Two nominated employees entitled to attend AIDGC Annual Conference free of charge – additional employees at normal rates.
- Two nominated employees to attend seminars and site visits free of charge
- Two nominated employees to receive Newsletter, ‘What’s Happening’ each month
- Discounted Standards from SAI Global
- Hyperlink from AIDGC Website to your website
- Preferred Supplier’ listing on AIDGC Website
- Discounted advertising in AIDGC Newsletter
- AIDGC presentation plaque for display at your premises